11 Chancery Ln, Wentworth Falls
Looking for the ultimate luxury getaway? Look no further than this outstanding new 4 bedroom home, located on the Wentworth Falls Golf Course! The large and luxurious kitchen/dining area is the perfect place to cook up a feast, and it opens out onto a sunny rear deck that overlooks the course. If the weather isn’t ideal, you can still enjoy the great outdoors with the complete covered patio that comes equipped with outdoor furniture and a B B Q. When you’re ready to relax, head to the lounge and cozy up by the large gas fire, or watch a movie on the large T V with D V D player and enjoy the Wi-Fi. The large family bathroom has a full-size bath with a separate shower, and the adjacent laundry has a washing machine and drier for your convenience. The enormous kitchen has an island bar with seating, a microwave, stove with oven, and dishwasher, so you have everything you need to cook up a storm. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, and linen and towels are supplied to ensure your comfort. Dont miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience luxury at its finest!
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bed 1 = Queen & ensuite
Bed 2 = Queen
Bed 3 = 2 single beds
Bed 4 = 2 single beds
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 8 Guests.
Good to knowBedding & Linen: All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows .
R E V I EW S
Kim said: Just an immaculate home and perfect for 2 families for those cold and soggy days in the mountains. We were so comfortable and warm, and the home was so well equipped we wish we could have stayed longer.
Jane said: Incredibly impressed with Chancery Lane! Comfortable, warm, great value and excellent hosts.
Veena said: Geoffs Chancery Lane home in Wentworth Falls was brilliant - super clean and the house was well kitted out with lots of excellent and new amenities for a very relaxing stay. The gas fire was lovely and the house felt warm and snug. . The location was close to Leura Village by car and all other touristy areas so felt like everything was nearby. Highly recommend Geoffs home. As a host he was also very accommodating as we needed to reschedule our original stay due to floods, which Geoff was happy to do!
Vannie said: Place spotlessly clean and beautiful. Highly recommended!
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-37021
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | Looking over Wentworth Falls Golf Course
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | approx. House Built Circa 1939 - 1949
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 44"
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets | Well behaved Pet allowed
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
Would definitely rebookMina Hakim - 16th July 2023
Close to shops and Blue Mountains great location. Very clean and spacious. the only thing I would recommend is heating outside as it was a very cold weekend and we couldn't appreciate the lovely outdoor seating."