9 Selsdon St, Mount Victoria
Welcome to a charming two-bedroom cottage in the serene location of Mt Victoria. This cozy retreat is surrounded by an established garden, offering a peaceful and picturesque setting for your getaway.
The cottage is equipped with a slow combustion fireplace and electric heaters throughout, ensuring a warm and comfortable stay during cooler seasons. Firewood is NOT supplied but can be purchased from the local service stations.
The open-plan lounge features one lounge and two occasional chairs, a slow combustion fireplace, a TV, and a selection of books, toys, and games for your entertainment.
The spacious open kitchen is well-appointed with a fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, electric stove, electric oven, and ample cutlery, crockery, and culinary essentials. Gather around the dining table, which comfortably seats six, for shared meals and quality time together.
Step outside to enjoy the cottage's beautiful garden and outdoor amenities, including a gas BBQ, outdoor table, and chairs.
The laundry includes a front-loading washing machine, laundry tub, ironing facilities, and an extra toilet for added convenience.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Two single beds
Main Bathroom: Features a bath, separate shower, and toilet
An additional separate toilet is located in the laundry for your convenience
All beds are made with quality linen before your arrival, and we provide bath towels, bathmats, hand towels, and kitchen tea towels.
The property offers complimentary WiFi for your connectivity needs and you will find parking for up to two cars on the uncovered driveway, with ample on-street parking also available.
Pet Policy - unfortunately, we do not allow pets on the property.
Unwind and make cherished memories at this delightful cottage in Mt Victoria. Whether you're looking to relax by the slow combustion fireplace, explore the garden, or enjoy outdoor activities, this cottage provides the perfect setting for a tranquil escape. Book your stay today and experience the charm of this lovely retreat.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-13560
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Blue Tooth speakers
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 40"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
We loved Dillwynia!Sarah Argles - 25th September 2023
Perfect mix of comfort and cleanliness. The garden is beautiful. We hope to visit again.
Nice to have the fire placeClau Rojas - 16th April 2023
Good location if you want to be close to the Japanese Spa which is what we wanted. Lots of heaters to keep you warm. Kitchen was fully equipped
Would stay againLyndon Chan - 11th April 2023
Stayed over the Easter break with my family. Cosy and clean. Well maintained garden. Area is quiet, which is what we wanted. Enjoyed use of the fireplace. BBQ worked well
Location is beautiful and very peacefulJosh Wright - 18th October 2022
Property was very clean and well presented. My only issue was the bed firmness (it was firm) but that's personal preference
Can’t wait go to backAngela Febrina - 15th October 2022
Great place for healing, it was so peaceful and quite place surrounded with trees and mountain. House has all the amenities
highly recommended for the quiet location and great facilitiesAlan Pham - 9th October 2022
Blue Mountains Escape had excellent hosts with very quick communication. The stay was very comfortable and the addition of fairy lights was an awesome touch to add a homely feel.
really nice and cosy placeJacob McCue - 5th July 2022
good location and the fireplace in winter was great :)