28 Second Ave, Katoomba
Luxmi Vasal is a freshly renovated 3 bedroom cottage in a pleasant setting in the residential area of Katoomba. Sit on the front deck and watch the world go by or alternatively have a quiet beverage on the rear deck above the large back garden.
The fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, microwave, dining area and lounge are combined in one large room at the front of the home while there are three comfy bedrooms at the rear. A family bathroom is provided. A laundry is located under this elevated home.
There is a smart T V and Wi-Fi for your entertainment.
Linen and towels are provided. Electric blankets are on the beds and gas heating in the lounge. For a family there is a high chair and a cot (B Y O cot linen)
Bed 1 = double
Bed 2 = double
Bed 3 = single plus a single pullout trundle
R E V I EW S
Fievel said: We enjoyed our stay, and the house was suitable for our family of five. The availability of the cot and high chair was perfect. The location is great, as it is away from the busyness of Katoomba town centre, but also very accessible.
Jane said: Lovely, clean house in a great location.
Andre said: Very clean house. Good quiet location for all the touristy things in the Blue Mountains. Overall, happy with the stay.
Ameera said: We had a wonderful 3 night stay at Luxmi Vasal. It is located away from the noise and busy streets of Katoomba and is lovely and peaceful. The house is well accommodated and comfortable. It is very clean and tidy. We stayed with elderly grandparents, adults and 6 year old as well as a Labrador. There was plenty of toys and a lovely bedroom to keep our daughter happy. The house is basic but we quickly realised that you didn't need anything more. We would definitely be back again.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-33122
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 44"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Double Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
- Bath Shower Combined
Great time up in the mountainsHelen L - 30th November 2023
The place was well equipped with a great kitchen and comfy rooms
Such a cute cottage, beautifully decorated with comfy furnishings!Liz F - 18th November 2023
This was a perfect and peaceful base to explore the Blue Mountains!
We had a great time and would love to stay again in the future!Sheree T - 8th November 2023
Very well equipped kitchen and the children’s room had so many games, our children thought it was wonderful! Very nice touches, comfortable and space for kids to run in the back yard! Would definitely stay again and recommend.
Lovely little mountains cottageRuth Ellis - 28th September 2023
Very peaceful and close to where we wanted to explore.
Sweet cottage in the Blue MountainsNaomi Granger - 10th September 2023
Lovely cottage, nice amenities, and inclusions. Really sweet that lights and heating on for our arrival.
Nice house in a quiet locationPaul Jarman - 25th July 2023
Nice house in a quiet location, suitable for a small group
Quiet and convenient"Dong Liu - 16th July 2023
"very nice experience.