Silver Falls Cottage
163 Falls Rd, Wentworth Falls
Silver Falls Cottage has all the old-world charm of a country style mountains cottage tastefully renovated for your convenience. The kitchen is a delightfully inviting space to entertain in flowing on to the dining room and outdoor entertainment area. We know you'll fall in love with Silver Falls Cottage. Just added Air Cond for the Lounge Living area. You'll find a cosy TV area to relax in and separate dining room as well. The ample entertainment area provides the perfect location for outdoor entertaining or just relaxing in the beauty that is, the Blue Mountains.
You'll find the bedrooms spacious and well-appointed, and you'll enjoy the warmth of central heating on those wintery Mountain mornings.
With four distinct seasons the Blue Mountains can tempt you all year round. Whether it be from the cool crisp winter days to the abundant blooms of spring, warm summer days with the relief of cool evenings, to the magnificent autumn colours.
Too good to be true? Why not experience it for yourself! Blue Mountains attractions abound so just to get you started Sublime point, Gordon Falls, Leura Cascades, Everglades Gardens, Toy and Railway Museum are all close by. And of course, the famous Three Sisters, Echo Point, Scenic Railway, Wentworth Falls and numerous bush walks are all just a short drive away.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed and 1 x Single bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen bed
Bathroom 1 - with separate shower, bath and toilet
Bathroom 2 - with shower and toilet
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 7 Guests. Maximum 7 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Kitchen: The Kitchen is large and fully equipped with all modern conveniences we have now added a water filter
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
For further details please see the list of Amenities below
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-27264
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 65"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - ALDI
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Carbon monoxide alarm
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | First Aid Kit
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
"Great place to stay!"Kristen Keri - 31st July 2023
A very enjoyable and relaxing weekend.
"The house is in an amazing position right near the fallsAnthony Rockman - 7th July 2023
All the amenities you could want. Layout is very family friendly and immaculately clean. Highly recommend for a peaceful rest."
"Amazing location, comfortable house and great amenities. Highly recommend!"Chester (Pak-Sen) Lee - 7th October 2022
"Hi, thanks for letting us stay. We loved the property. It had most of what we needed for a lovely weekend stay. The covered gazebo out back is a nice touch. Heating was very sufficient for a cold weekend in the mountains we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend to our friends. Thanks!"