15 Hat Hill Rd, Blackheath
Completely renovated, this charming four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is very cosy, spacious, and equipped with top-notch materials. It includes gas central heating for the cooler days and air conditioning for the warmer months, a fully equipped kitchen with modern high quality appliances. It is located in a quiet garden with a cool temperature. The master bedroom, which also includes a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom, has the most amazing wide window overlooking the garden. There are two workspaces and a media room available if you need to work and an under cover B B Q area and large outdoor spa.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King bed + ensuite with toilet, shower and walkin robe
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Double bed + small work desk
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Double bed + small work desk
Main Bathroom with Bath, separate shower and toilet
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows and electric blanket (Master room only) is also included.
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: Yes
Lounge Rm: The main lounge room is open planned with dining room and kitchen with large 73" smart T V. There is also a media room with a 55" smart T V and nintendo machine.
Kitchen: Fully functional kitchen with large combined cooktop
and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and expresso machine.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub and ironing facilities.
Heating: Gas Central Heating, air-conditioning and a large slow combustion fireplace.
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Space for two cars and ample on street parking.
Outdoor Activities: Large spa, outdoor fireplace and trampoline.
For further details please see the list of amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-50398
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 2016 - 2026
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Blue Tooth speakers
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 55"
- Indoor Activities | TV - 75"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Kettle
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ Area
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
"Had a wonderful stay!Monique Glavonjic - 1st August 2023
The house is beautiful and suits large groups as there are plenty of break out areas and large back garden. We enjoyed using the BBQ and sitting in the undercover space. Great spot and close to Blackheath shops and cafes - walking distance."
"We loved our stay at Soltice in Blackhealth.Anna Dunne - 16th July 2023
The property appears to have been recently refurbished and has been to a very high standard. Beautiful decor and furnishings. The kitchen is well equipped and had the added bonus of a Breville barista coffee machine. The property is very clean. The beds were comfortable, and the bed warmers were appreciated on the cold evenings. The hot tub is large and easy to use. Overall a fantastic property"