16 Woodford St, Leura
Blue Mountains Escapes want you to have an unforgettable holiday experience at Ammu Lodge. A haven for happiness, relaxation and wellness.
This lovely private holiday home located in the popular holiday escape village of Leura is the perfect place for you and your guests to stay. With four spacious bedrooms, two of which have queen beds, one with two single beds, and one with one single bed, everyone will be comfortable and enjoy the utmost privacy. The home has recently been renovated and styled beautifully so you can expect all the best amenities and stylish touches to make your stay even more enjoyable.
No need to forgo the regular work out while on holidays at Ammu Lodge, with a dedicated exercise and time out space complete with an Elliptical machine to keep up your fitness, the space also provides room for meditating or relaxing after a days activities in the infra-red sauna.
That's why this incredible holiday home is so special!
The living room along with the dining and kitchen spaces are decorated in relaxing tones with light touches of colour. The whole home is centrally heated for year-round comfort, even the warmer months you’ll be glad to have this available as the Blue Mountains are renowned for having 4 seasons in one day. The wonderful instant warmth from the gas fireplace will set the mood for cosy nights in and even those lazy days when you just want to chill.
Whether you're looking for a relaxing escape or an active adventure, this is the perfect place for your Blue Mountains retreat and if you need to catch up on work there is a home office.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed + ensuite with shower and toilet + 55” T.V.
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 1 x King Single bed
Main Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
Laundry downstairs has a separate shower and toilet.
Please Note the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 7 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Comfy seating with a gas log fireplace and 55” T.V.
Kitchen: Open kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, stove/oven, coffee pod machine (Nestle Dolce Gusto), ample cutlery and crockery.
Dining: Open plan with kitchen with seating for 6 people.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub and ironing facilities.
Heating/Cooling: Gas Central heating throughout and ceiling fans in each bedroom.
Home Office: to catch up on work.
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Space for three cars, 2 under a carport and the other on the street or in the driveway. undercover in a carport at the back.
Outdoor Activities: Two outdoor seating areas, one on the front deck and the other with outdoor setting and Gas B.B.Q.
For further details please see the list of amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-48280
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 2016 - 2026
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Ceiling Fans
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 55"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Outdoor Activities | Infra-red Sauna
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
- King Single x 1
The property presented beautifullyBrooke Scullin - 16th July 2023
was made to feel modern & homely. The location was great & close to Leura Mall."
Luxurious, spacious and very comfortable property in a great locationAlex and Joanne from Melbourne - 9th February 2023
We stayed five nights in January 2023 at 16 Woodford Street Leura, Everything in the property has a high end luxury feel including large well furnished living and dining spaces, ultra modern kitchen and bathrooms. There is a generous deck with a sheltered outdoor dining area and an excellent barbeque. The gym area downstairs and the sauna were a nice bonus, as was the laundry with washer, dryer and ironing equipment. Everything in this place looked brand new. The location gives easy access to the Blue Mountains' key attractions such as the Three Sisters, Scenic railway and Wentworth Falls, and there are plenty of interesting restaurants and cafes nearby. Highly recommended.
Comfortable, spacious and great location close to Leura MallRumina & Bhara - 4th January 2023
For a group of friends, the house was very comfortable and spacious with everything you need. The location of the house is perfect! It’s close proximity to the Leura Mall and main attractions Blue Mountains has to offer from walks to fantastic food options was amazing. The house itself is very cosy with the fireplace and lovely personal touches. We all loved socialising on the patio and enjoyed the lush surroundings. We have already recommended to our family and friends. Thank you once again for a wonderful and memorable stay!