BLUE MOUNTAINS ACCOMMODATION AND HOLIDAY RENTALS
The Blue Mountains, which includes the villages of Wentworth Falls, Katoomba, Leura, Blackheath, Medlow Bath, Mount Victoria, Woodford, and Hartley, is one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations, attracting visitors all year round to stay at the wonderful accommodation options in the mountains. There will be a holiday rental in the Blue Mountains that suits you and your needs whether you are planning a romantic weekend away, a family holiday, or a getaway with friends, playing golf or bush walking. Blue Mountains Escapes makes it simple to find the right accommodation in the Blue Mountains, from houses to cottages
Find the perfect accommodation in the Blue Mountains
Some of our favourite holiday homes
Why visit the Blue Mountains
Imagine a UNESCO World Heritage site teeming with picturesque landscapes, thick gum forests, breathtaking waterfalls, ancient historical sites, and captivating Australian wildlife – that’s the essence of the Blue Mountains.
Here are some reasons why you might want to visit:
- Hike some of the most sensational walking trails in the world. From the longer six foot track, to the Grand Canyon Lop Track, Federal Pass or the descent into Govett’s Leap.
- Take in the stunning Three Sisters and the many other vantage points and lookouts dotted around the 260,000 hectares of national park.
- Discover every part of the Blue Mountains on some of the various mountain bike trails, canyoning gorges, and cycling tracks.
- The Mountains climate offers incredible summers, and the perfect cosy winter escape, making it an all year round holiday destination.
- Dine on delicious produce. Focusing on the use of locally sourced, fresh ingredients and taking advantage of its breathtaking surroundings, dining in the Blue Mountains has matured significantly. The region boasts a variety of creative restaurants and cafes, ranging from casual eateries to fine-dining establishments, offering a diverse array of delectable flavors and gourmet experiences.
Explore more with Blue Mountains Escapes
Things to Do
The Blue Mountains is a natural wonder just waiting to be explored. Discover iconic landmarks like the Three Sisters, explore scenic hiking trails, indulge in spa treatments, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of nature’s wonders.
Local events, markets and more!
The Blue Mountains is a thriving cultural hub, from the quaint villages and boutiques in Leura, to vintage and antique wares, incredible food and produce, an up and an coming music scene, there’s always something going on, and a long list of things to do. Don’t miss out on these great events across the year.
Nature’s retreat just 2 hours from Sydney
Unwind amidst stunning views, luxury accommodations, and serene surroundings. The Blue Mountains is a 2 hours drive from Sydney, the perfect distance for leaving on Friday afternoon! Alternatively you can always catch the train and sit back and relax as the passing trees flash by, you’ll be here in no time. Discover the perfect escape in nature’s embrace just a short journey from the CBD’s hustle and bustle.
List With Us
Are you interested in finding out more about how to list your holiday property with Blue Mountains Escapes?