31 Essendene Rd, Katoomba
Save $150 per night till the end of February 2024
For a limited time, you can save $150 off the nightly rate at Sieberi Escape, where you can relax and immerse yourself in nature from the top deck. The property is located in a quiet area of Katoomba, where you can relax, de-stress, and escape the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Named after the Eucalyptus Sieberi trees on the property and in the Blue Mountains National Park across the way, Sieberi Escape offers magnificent views of Mount Solitary and Jamison Valley and all the way to Mt Gibraltar on a clear day. From the top deck, you can take in the views, relax, and immerse yourself in nature.
The property is located in a secluded part of Katoomba, where you can unwind, de-stress, and escape from the busy world. The house is large and comfortable, with two living areas and all the modern conveniences you could need, including an espresso machine, a smart T V, and a Sonos audio system, as well as a selection of books, D V Ds, C Ds, games, and puzzles. There is a cozy log fire and easy gas heating in the living rooms, as well as air conditioning for hot days.
Each of the four bedrooms has its own bathroom, with the main bathroom featuring a spa bath.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King bed + walk in robe and ensuite with toilet and shower.
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds + ensuite with toilet and shower
Main Bathroom with toilet, shower, and Spa bath.
Bedroom 4 - 1x Queen bed
Bathroom - Shower and Toilet
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: Yes
Lounge Rm: Two living areas with smart T V and Sonos audio system
Kitchen: Open plan kitchen, dining, and Lounge area. Fully functioning kitchen including dishwasher, oven and cook top and Expresso Coffee Machine.
Office, play and library Room has a great selection of books, D V Ds, C Ds, games, and puzzles. Also set up as and office
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
Heating: Slow Combustion Fireplace, air-conditioning in the main kitchen/lounge, dining areas and electric heaters in each bedroom
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Ample off-street parking for 3 cars
Outdoor Activities: Outdoor seating with B B Q looking out to the fantastic views
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-35628
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Ceiling Fans
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Fireplace screens
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Portable Fans
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Foosball
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 50"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ Area
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View | Escarpment
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bath Spa
We had a wonderful stay!Terri Baisley - 15th October 2023
The house was really spacious for our big group. The house had all we needed in the kitchen, the host was very responsive and the surroundings very beautiful.
Had an amazing stay!Elizabeth Turner - 6th October 2023
The house interiors are modern and the kitchen / dining room is very spacious. The scenery and outlook was beautiful.
Everything you could possibly needMelita Flynn - 28th August 2023
Comfy beds. Lovely home. Large bedrooms. Very nice bathrooms. Large kitchen. Numerous places to sit and relax and so close to the fabulous scenic walks and vistas of the magnificent Blue Mountains, log fire, great sound system, with a well stocked library too.
We had a nice stayMichael Coe - 22nd August 2023
A spacious comfortable house in a nice location with lovely views over the mountains
We had a great stayRebecca Hardman - 17th August 2023
Wonderful location. Perfect for a group & plenty of bathrooms!
This house fulfilled all our expectationsCharmaine Roberts - 3rd August 2023
wonderful girls weekend away. Handy location and wonderful, unobstructed views just across the street over the valey. Great open living and kitchen space to spend time together
"We had a very comfortable stay. The house was tidy, and warm."Edward - 3rd July 2023
"Thanks for a great stay. Lovely Blue Mountains getaway!
Reviews from old website prior to 28/2/23 - I have stayed at this location 3 times now both with groups of friends and extended family.Getaways Reviews - 9th May 2023
A perfect place to sit and relax overlooking the views across the valley with lovely short walks close by. We were 3 couples, so the house was perfect to cater for all of us and to each have our own bathroom. Kitchen a great space and the open fire kept the place cosy on winter nights. Cathryn ~~~~~ Peter said: Really enjoyed this home and the views. Great kitchen and lounge area. Each of the four bedrooms has access to their own shower and toilet, which was perfect for a group of four friends. Easy walk to some good lookouts etc. ~~~~~ I have stayed at this location 3 times now both with groups of friends and extended family. The location is stunning, the garden is beautiful, and the setting is relaxing and private. The layout of the house means there is room for everyone with private bathrooms for all. The well-appointed kitchen puts everything at your fingertips. For those who love walking you will never tire of the tracks or views. Scenic World is a 5-minute drive away. Plenty to keep you busy or just sit in front of the fire and do nothing at all. I look forward to my next visit. Regards, Lesley ~~~~~ Amitkumar: We just loved the beautiful views you can see from the property.