4 First Street, Blackheath
Escape to a Charming Blackheath Cottage
Nestled in the serene beauty of Blackheath, this enchanting three-bedroom cottage is a haven of comfort and tranquility. With a cozy open fireplace and central gas heating, it's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life. Set amidst an established garden in a quiet location, this cottage offers a unique opportunity to relax and rejuvenate while being within easy reach of all that Blackheath has to offer.
The heart of the cottage is its cozy open fireplace, where you can gather with loved ones and enjoy the warm ambiance it provides. Central gas heating ensures that you stay toasty and comfortable throughout your stay, no matter the season.
The cottage is surrounded by an established garden that adds to the peaceful atmosphere. You can take leisurely strolls among the greenery, have a picnic, or simply bask in the serenity of your surroundings.
Blackheath Village is just a stone's throw away, offering a range of shops, cafes, and local attractions. A short walk will take you to the breathtaking Govetts Leap Lookout, where you can marvel at the awe-inspiring vistas of the Blue Mountains.
The cottage boasts three comfortable bedrooms, providing ample space for you and your guests to unwind and get a restful night's sleep after your adventures in the Blue Mountains.
Set in a quiet location, the cottage ensures that your stay is undisturbed and allows you to fully immerse yourself in the tranquility of the area.
Whether you're seeking a romantic escape, a family retreat, or a getaway with friends, this charming cottage offers the ideal backdrop for your Blackheath adventure. Reconnect with nature, explore the local village, or simply relax by the fireplace with a good book. Book your stay at this delightful Blackheath cottage and discover the magic of the Blue Mountains.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed, ensuite with spa bath shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Main Bathroom with shower and toilet
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Lounge Rm: Open plan lounge with 2 x three and 1 two-seater lounges with an open fireplace. Coffee table, rug and timber cabinets.
Kitchen: Large open kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, stove/oven, ample cutlery, crockery and culinary.
Dining: Combined with lounge room it has a dining table with seating for 6 people and also has 2 chairs at the breakfast bar.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, ironing facilities and an external clothesline.
Heating: Open fireplace and gas central heating. Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations
Pets: Sorry No pets
Parking: Space for one car and plenty of on street parking.
Outdoor Activities: Gas B.B.Q. and outdoor table and chairs
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22919
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Sofa bed in lounge
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | approx. House Built Circa 1994 - 2004
- General Info | approx. House Size 130 - 149 m2
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 1994 - 2004
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Fireplace screens
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 40"
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - ALDI
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Bath Spa
Thanks for a lovely weekend stay, your property is just right and we'll be visiting again.David Smith - 17th July 2023
"The property is spacious, clean and warm. The host is very thoughtful, leaving lights and heating on for our arrival. An easy 20 minute walk to both the village and Govett's Leap lookout. Lots of bushwalking tracks locally."
Enjoyable stayBass Hanna - 15th April 2023
Very peaceful and quiet location. Heating in the house was great for some very cold days that had during our stay. Thanks hosts!
House was delightfulHelena McManus - 15th July 2019
Great location, easy to walk to Blackheath village and a variety of walks. House was delightful and very comfortable.
Lovely propertyMarilyn Tyers - 26th August 2018
Office staff very helpful. Lovely property.
Blue Mountains EscapesMike Howell - 5th October 2017
I found Blue Mountains Escapes very easy to deal with.