39A Franks Place, Hartley
The ideal escape from the bustle of the city is this lovely 3 bedroom house in Hartley known as Fynn's Run. This is where you can arrive sit back and relax and take in the amazing views of Mount York to the east and Hassans Wall and related ranges to the north from the 2.9 hectares of land that surround it. With so many activities to choose from, you can enjoy a peaceful retreat or an action-packed adventure.
Take a bush walk, explore the natural sights such as Wolgan Valley and The Glow Worm Tunnel, go mountain bike riding in Rydal, or take a dip in natural pools like Hyde Park Reserve and Victoria Falls. You can also enjoy wine tasting at the Megalong Valley vineyards, or visit some of the museums and historic landmarks in the area.
For the foodies, you're just a few minutes away from a couple of well loved eateries in the area. If you're looking for more dining options, you can take a short drive to Mt Victoria, Blackheath or Lithgow. Each of these locations offer a variety of eateries ranging from family-friendly restaurants to unique cafes. No matter what you're looking for, you're sure to find something to suit your taste! Whether you're looking for a relaxing escape or an exciting holiday, this property has it all! You're sure to find something to suit your needs. With so many activities to choose from, your days will be filled with fun and excitement!
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 x King Single beds
Bathroom 1 with bath, separate shower
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 6 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Beds & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Comfy lounge over looking the surrounding property and escarpments
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen ,dishwasher. Expresso coffee machine available so bring along your favourite coffee beans, sandwich press, soda stream and water filter.
Dining: Combined with open planned kitchen
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
Heating/Cooling:- Air-Conditioned Ceiling Fans and heaters in the bedrooms as well as a wood Fireplace
Pets: Pets allowed upon request
The property is fenced but not to keep pet’s retained within the property and must be under supervision, management and/or control at all times as the property is adjacent to a working farm with cattle. Pets are not permitted to be left unattended at the accommodation
Parking: Off street parking for 3 cars.
Indoor Activities: Smart TV able to stream Netflix Amazon Kao and Stan
Outdoor Activities: Outside toys available and outdoor seating and gas BBQ
Please Note: There is an unfenced dam on the property - Children must be supervised at all times.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-47614
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- General Info | approx. House Built Circa 1994 - 2004
- General Info | approx. House Size 110 - 129 m2
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 1994 - 2004
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Ceiling Fans
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | Netflix
- Indoor Activities | TV - 55"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Sandwich Press
- Kitchen | Sodastream
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Kitchen | Water Filter
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets | No fences
- Pets | Well behaved Pet allowed
- Pets allowed
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Pond and/or Dam onsite
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View | Bushland
- View | Escarpment
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
Excellent. You should stay hereChad Hourn Tamasauskas - 25th September 2023
Everything was great. They had everything there you needed for a stay in a house. I will stay here again. The place had all the mods with comfort.
stunning propertyAethon Aerial Solutions - 28th May 2023
Beautiful spacious house on a stunning property with so much land! We really enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend this place to others! Worth the money 100%."