48 Mount Piddington Road, Mount Victoria
Escape to the serene beauty of this Mount Victoria Bush Retreat. Highland View is a 4-bedroom holiday home perched atop Mount Victoria's highest point. This enchanting haven offers both breathtaking bushland vistas and convenient proximity to the charming towns of Mount Victoria and Blackheath, making it the ideal base for your Blue Mountains adventure.
Elevated on the crest of Mount Victoria, this holiday retreat immerses you in the tranquility of the surrounding bushland while still providing swift access to the heart of Mount Victoria within a mere 2 minute drive. A leisurely 7 minute drive brings you to the vibrant center of Blackheath. This prime location allows you to explore nearby natural wonders, including the famous Mt Piddington lookout and an array of local bushwalks.
With four bedrooms, this Mount Victoria Bush Retreat comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests. The interior exudes a harmonious blend of modern comfort and rustic charm, creating an inviting ambiance that reflects the mesmerizing wilderness outside.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed | ensuite with separate shower, spa bath & toilet
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds
The open-plan living area invites relaxation with its expansive windows that showcase the surrounding bushland, creating a seamless connection between indoors and outdoors. The fully equipped kitchen allows for culinary adventures, and the adjacent dining area is perfect for family meals or intimate gatherings. A spacious deck provides the perfect setting for al fresco dining, morning yoga, or simply unwinding with a glass of wine as you take in the serenity of the bush.
Complimentary Wi-Fi offers entertainment options for all ages, large T.V., D.V.D, library of D.V. D's, slow combustion wood fireplace and bush views. Note that firewood is not supplied but can be purchased from the local petrol station. There is off street parking for 3 cars (no undercover parking available).
You can embark on a journey of discovery, exploring the picturesque towns, hiking trails, and lookout points in the Blue Mountains. The nearby Mt Piddington lookout and bushwalks beckon nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers.
Experience the beauty and serenity of the Blue Mountains at the Highland View. Whether you seek a tranquil escape, an adventure in nature, or quality time with loved ones, this holiday home promises a memorable retreat.
Reserve your stay today and let Highland View be your gateway to the enchanting Blue Mountains wilderness.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Pets: No pets allowed.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22941
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 55"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bath Spa
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
A beautiful, peaceful and relaxing stayLeanne Walshaw - 28th October 2023
The views were amazing. A spacious, warm and comfortable place to stay.
I highly recommendMelinda Tooze - 15th May 2021
Thank you for going above and beyond to assist with my accommodation needs. Jon and the team are completely amazing and dedicated. I highly recommend using them when needing to book your next trip to the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Location is stunningRobert Motbey - 30th September 2018
Location is stunning. House was clean and comfortable.
Happily use Blue Mountains Escapes againDale Baker - 11th July 2018
Cleanliness was impeccable and response to emails amazing. Happily use again!