12 Lyne St, Katoomba
Lovely view, great location - the perfect place to relax or walk to everywhere. Built at the turn of the previous century, Idlehour is full of period charm mixed with modern amenities. Across from The Mountain Heritage Hotel (home of Yulefest, Spa Sublime & Jamison Views Restaurant), Idlehour offers stunning views & just a ten-minute stroll to Katoomba's cafes, shops & train station.
Enjoy a soak in the claw-footed tub in one bathroom or a shower in the second. A washer and dryer are also available for the use of our guests.
Curl up in front of the open fireplace or browse the selection of D.V.D.s, board games and books available at the property. The large backyard is equipped with a B.B.Q. and an alfresco dining table and chairs.
Idlehour is the perfect holiday home for couples, families, two small sharing families, a three-generation getaway or even a cosy book club retreat. There is off road parking for two cars as well as street parking. You will have exclusive access to the entire house and grounds.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Bunk (4 single beds)
Main Bathroom with Bath and Toilet
Laundry with a shower and toilet
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 8 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows and blankets also included.
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Open wood fireplace, smart T.V. so you can signin to Netflix using your own login.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
Dining: Dining table with seating for 8 people.
Laundry: Fully laundry facilities including a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Heating: Central heating is the main source of heating along with an open fireplace | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
Cooling: Central air-conditioning
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Off street parking for 2 cars and ample on street parking.
Indoor Activities: T.V. and D.V.D's, board games and books
Outdoor Activities: The large backyard is equipped with a B.B.Q. and an alfresco dining table and chairs.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-26850
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | 1x Bag of Firewood including matches& Fire lighters - June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | Game console
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Safety | Carbon monoxide alarm
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | First Aid Kit
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bunk Bed x 2
- Bath Shower Combined
- Bath Shower Combined
Great house. Great location.Brad Nicholson - 15th October 2023
Everything we wanted and needed.
I wanted to live here!Jenna Harris - 7th October 2023
This is such a cosy & lovely home. Was so appropriate for our small children. Beautiful outdoor setting and very well kept house. The central heating makes it extremely livable. Both the shower and bath were top notch! The kitchen is quirky but has everything you need and a beautiful view of the garden. We definitely want to stay here again! All the small touches including the children’s toys and book were much appreciated. Was easy and seamless to live here for the week.