10 Beaufort Ave, Mount Victoria
Moonya is a two-story home located on the edge of the escarpment in Mount Victoria, with breathtaking views from the two living areas.
The home features a gas heater and a slow combustion log fire surrounded by a large decorative stone fireplace (wood is supplied).
The open plan lounge, dining, and sitting room boasts a homey atmosphere with a variety of seating options and a Smart T V that is compatible with Netflix and Stan and has Chrome cast capabilities. The sound system is C D Bluetooth U S B A U X compatible and there are well-stocked bookshelves with books, magazines, games, and jigsaw puzzles for your enjoyment. There are also coffee machines with Nespresso capsules supplied.
Guest supplies include kitchen basics like tea and coffee, shampoo and conditioner, a hair dryer, firewood, a cot and highchair, and a washer and dryer. The upper floor is air-conditioned.
Downstairs, you'll find two bedrooms (one with a Queen bed and the other with two Single beds) separated by an adjoining bathroom. Both bedrooms are tastefully decorated and come with quality linens and electric blankets.
Upstairs, you'll find a similar layout with one bedroom featuring a King bed and the other bedroom with a Queen bed, as well as its own kitchen.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King bed
Main bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen bed with adjoining bathroom with bedroom 4
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels, bathmats, hand towels and tea towels are also provided, along with doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wi-Fi: Yes
For further details please see the list of amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-140
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 44"
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - ALDI
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
"It's all about the view!"Karen Pirrie - 7th August 2023
Amazing views, log fire, great showers, electric blankets, comfy beds and lovely linen! Just a short walk to Rock Lookout for incredible sunset views.
"The view from the home is unsurpassed,Katrina Stanmore - 16th July 2023
Breathtaking and magnificent. Upstairs is renovated beautifully, comfy beds, luxurious towels, very cosy and warm due to heating. Downstairs is quirky with red interior which is not for the faint hearted."
Reviews from our old Website prior to 1/3/2023Getaway Reviews - 1st March 2023
We had a great family time. The house was amazing and we all felt at home in it. Just spectacular views. Kind Regards, Barbara ~~~~~ If you want views that change by the minute, solitude, a fire, comfort and ease go to Moonya Lodge. A great place for more ‘grown up’ families and close by car to restaurants and walks. ~~~~~ Clive said: Beautiful views with comfortable living areas. ~~~~~ Mark said: We rented this house over the Queen’s birthday weekend in June. Although cold outside, the house heated up very quickly especially with the log fire. Views are to die for and the house is very welcoming. Will definitely be returning, perfect weekend away. ~~~~~ We had a lovely time. The house was perfect and we have already discussed coming back at some stage. Kind regards, Maryanne ~~~~~ Aron said: For the summer weekend at Moonya Lodge, it was really worth it! Beautiful view from the top of the mountain with the sunrise and sunset, as well as the fog. There are indeed two levels to the Lodge. The bottom one is a fancy spot with a fire pit and the top level is a modern one with air conditioner, both levels have bedrooms to cover a family of 6 and one bathroom for each level. When we first got there, we found the host have this place tidied and ready for use and they have Moonya lodge with wifi details and interesting history. I would not hesitate to use it again in the future.