10 Valley View Road, Blackheath
The Nineteenth is a distinctive cottage located 50 metres from the first tee and overlooking the 18th hole of Blackheath Golf Course, one of the best-kept secrets among NSW golf courses. The Nineteenth is a special experience for golfers. Nothing more is necessary! After finishing your game of golf, you are only 25 metres away from your own private 19th hole lodging, where you can relax on your balcony and watch your friends play while taking in the expansive views of the golf course or have a drink at the clubhouse directly next door. For gardeners, the Nineteenth has a half-acre of beautifully manicured wilderness gardens (designed by Paul Sorenson), where you may take a seat and relax while you enjoy the solitude of the garden.
For those who like to be active, you are close to the Blue Mountains National Park's best and most difficult bush walks and lookouts. For those who like to dine, drink, or just roam rather than exercise, Blackheath, an unspoilt village with several excellent cafés and renowned restaurants that have won awards, is only a short journey away. Views of Blackheath Golf Course
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King bed (can be spilt into two extra-long singles upon request)
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King bed (can be spilt into two extra-long singles upon request)
Main Bathroom - Bath, separate shower and toilet
There is also a shower and toilet downstairs in the garage.
Please confirm bed configuration at time of booking to avoid additional charges.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: A sitting room with open fireplace and an 80cm L.C.D. T.V. V.C.R. D.V.D, Video's D.V.D.'s, stereo system. There are also games, magazines, pedestal fan all of which looks over the golf course.
Kitchen: Spacious kitchen with quality appliances including fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. Full range of quality cooking equipment, cooking books and reading material.
Dining: Sitting area containing table with seating for 6, cane lounge and telescope
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, clothes airer, ironing facilities and vacuum.
Heating: Open fireplace and electric central heating.
Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations
Pets: Sorry No pets allowed
Parking: Off street parking
Outdoor Activities: Large outdoor decking overlooking gardens with seating for 8, 4 burner B.B.Q. Front balcony overlooking golf course with seating. The Nineteenth also offers you a half-acre of landscaped wilderness gardens (Paul Sorenson original landscaper) with another garden setting for six.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22967
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | Looking over Blackheath Golf Course
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Heated bathroom floor
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Electric (ceiling)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 48"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View | Blackheath Golf Course
- King Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
- Bath Shower Combined
Golfer’s heaven.Eris Brown - 13th May 2021
Just a perfect getaway!Georgia Smith - 12th June 2020
Blue Mountains Escpaes were amazing from the start of our booking to check out. Our cottage had the most amazing view and the fire was just perfect in the cooler nights as well as the electric blankets. Just a perfect getaway!
Great placePierre Grézard - 25th January 2020
great place with a golf club near the cottage. No Wifi in the cottage that's why we went in the golf clubhouse. In this place, people are very nice and there's a very good restaurant.
Feels like homeGraeme Eaton - 29th September 2019
Always great to visit, refreshing to stay in a home that's feels like someone actually lives there, thanks again
EASY!Jan Mullette - 12th January 2019
Easy to use website, easy to book, prompt responses by office, easy key pick-up, easy return.
Our second stay at " The Nineteenth "Allan Watts - 23rd September 2018
Our Second stay at “The Nineteenth”. We had relations with us this time who were amazed at the amenities available at “the nineteenth”. I recommend and refer friends to stay at “the nineteenth”.
Another great stayGraeme Eaton - 9th September 2018
Another great stay, despite mixed weather. The central heating is a real bonus, thanks for having it. We really like staying here for its classic mountain feel and cozy home next to the golf course..
A wonderful comfortable retreat!Terry Godworth - 12th May 2018
The ambiance, location, and personal touches make this feel more like a family home than a holiday letting.
Blue Mountains Escapes are awesome!Cindy Fitzgerald - 19th November 2017
Blue Mountains Escapes are awesome!! I keep returning time and time again, the staff are fantastic, the booking process is so easy which makes for a lovely relaxed holiday.
Beautiful home, great locationJanelle Chruszcz - 17th September 2017
Beautiful home, great location and the view is spectacular. Only wish we could have stayed longer.
Very well equippedJan Mullette - 14th January 2017
Very comfortable home, good location, quiet, light and airy, very well equipped.
First Rate!Marko Deletovic - 2nd January 2017
Everything about it was first rate.
KnowledgeDavid Murray-Nobbs - 4th December 2016
5 stars consultants knowledge
Great open fireGraeme & Chantal Eaton/Stone - 25th May 2016
Great location, warm and typical Mountains Home with a a great open fire
Top Marks!Terry Godworth - 30th December 2015
Top marks - the house itself reflects the warmth of the owners and the the office did everything in a friendly and professional manner which ensured a relaxed holiday. Thanks!