225 Connaught Rd, Blackheath
This property is situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac and boasts stunning views of the Grose Valley, Mt Hay and Pulpit Rock. Recently renovated and extended the home has been designed around the spectacular view and a relaxed lifestyle. The expansive living and dining areas have easy access to the deck where you can enjoy a quiet drink watching the sunset onto the dramatic cliff line.
"Far from the madding crowd", but only a five-minute drive to the village centre. Close to some of the best bush walks in the Blue Mountains which include waterfalls and spectacular views. Handy to all the major tourist attractions. The Scenic Railway and Cable Car, ride the steepest railway in the Southern Hemisphere, enjoy a drink at the famous Carrington Hotel, boutique shopping in Leura, the Zig Zag Railway, Jenolan Caves, the Three Sisters and peruse many art galleries and souvenir shops.
These are just some of the treats the Mountains have to offer in all four seasons. Be it under a sprinkling of snow, a carpet of Autumn colour, amongst the blossoms of spring or the warm days and cool evenings of Summer.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 – 2 x Queen beds and ensuite with shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4 – 2 x Single beds
Main Bathroom with Shower and Bath
Please Note the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 10 Guests
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows .
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: Yes
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36380
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | approx. House Built Circa 1972 - 1982
- General Info | approx. House Size 170 - 189 m2
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 2005 - 2015
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
"Perfect get away place for a group of friends or a big family"Vladimir Daniel - 31st July 2023
Awesome views, great amenities, ease of access, kitchen with all you need, perfect living and dining areas, great and comfy couch, fireplace, bbq, great on suite bathroom, sunny aspect
"Great location and well appointed houseKitty Buchanan - 16th July 2023
… has everything you need including a fire and aircon so very cozy"
"We had a very comfortable weekend with the extended family, a well appointed home."Karen Evans - 19th June 2023
Great open plan space for family time. Well appointed kitchen and well heated.