2-4 Wills St, Blackheath
Discover the epitome of serenity and seclusion with your own holiday haven nestled in the heart of Blackheath. Alencon offers an idyllic setting for your well-deserved escape, surrounded by endless tranquil vistas and the rustic charm of gumtree vibes. This is a holiday experience like no other.
Alencon welcomes you with its cozy embrace, featuring three inviting bedrooms, providing a peaceful night's sleep for you and your companions. Feel the warmth of the two slow combustion fireplace, creating an ambiance that's perfect for relaxation. And when the seasons change, the electric reverse cycle air conditioning ensures your comfort no matter the weather.
As you step into this retreat, the welcoming living room beckons, complete with a sunny reading nook and a slow-combustion fireplace that promises cozy evenings. The dining room area, with its natural garden views, invites you to savor lazy breakfasts and unhurried long lunches. Alencon is a place where time slows down, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the tranquility that surrounds you.
For the adventurous souls, Alencon offers proximity to a variety of outdoor activities. A leisurely 13-minute walk takes you to the heart of Blackheath Village, where you can explore the local charm and amenities. A brief 2-minute wander from the property leads you to Blackheath Memorial Parklands, where you can enjoy the park's swimming pool and beautiful natural surroundings via a scenic trail. And for those who love a good hike, Govett's Leap lookout is just around 40 minutes away on foot or a quick 5-minute drive.
Alencon is not just a place to stay; it's an opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle and reconnect with nature and yourself. If you seek a Blackheath escape that offers tranquility, seclusion, and a genuine connection with the beauty of the Blue Mountains, look no further. Your retreat at Alencon awaits, where the gumtrees whisper stories, and the views stretch endlessly. Book your getaway today and experience the serenity of Alencon.
Govett's Leap lookout is around 40 minutes away for those who love a good hike or 5 minutes by car.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Main Bathroom with Shower, Bath and toilet
Second Bathroom with shower and toilet
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub and ironing facilities.
Heating: Two reverse cycle air conditioners, column heaters in each bedroom a fireplace near the kitchen and one in the lounge. Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations.
Pets: Pets are welcome but cannot be left unattended at the accommodation - must be included and approved as part of the reservation.
Parking: Space for two cars and on street parking.
Outdoor Activities: Gas BBQ
We can accommodate one-night bookings by enquiry only
For further details please see the list of amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24641
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 32"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Pets | No fences
- Pets | Well behaved Pet allowed
- Pets allowed
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
Very pleasantIsabel Girgis - 25th September 2023
Excellent location and very well fitted out
"Great location,Sarah Hunt - 16th July 2023
stones throw from popes Glen track to govetts leap and short walk to rocket ship park with the kids loved plus close to town for groceries and coffee. Bedrooms and bathroom were simple and clean. Kitchen was well equipped. Living room was super cosy, we spent a lot of time in here with the fire. Beautiful spot to watch the sky change colours at dawn and dusk. Definitely bring uggs or slippers if staying in winter."
"Our stay at Alencon was greatAndrew Woodburn - 8th July 2023
Charming home and perfect for our nightly stays after a days of Experiencing what the Blue Mountains had to offer."
We loved the place!Erik Dorbek - 25th June 2023
It was cosy, lots of natural light and well stocked. Everything you needed - and more. Thank you! We will come back soon :)
imply beautiful property and so peacefulJade Nolan - 1st May 2023
I wish we had more time. I felt so at home here and even my kids wanted to stay longer. The aircon works exceptionally well to heat the chilly days and the beds were very comfortable. Highly recommended for families and a great place to visit. We loved our stay and quality of all linen and amenities provided.