10 Morven Rd, Leura
Welcome to Clanalpine Retreat, a charming holiday home nestled in the quaint village of Leura. This charming property accommodates up to 10 guests, offering ample indoor and outdoor space, making it an ideal spot for family gatherings, reunions, or a relaxing retreat with friends.
The home boasts four spacious bedrooms with all linen and towels included, extra pillows and blankets for a cosy stay, and a handy porta-cot for the little ones. Each room is elegantly styled, featuring ample wardrobe space and hangers to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
Two bathrooms stocked with necessary amenities & hairdryer.
The fully-equipped kitchen brims with top-tier gadgets including an Espresso Coffee Machine, dishwasher & microwave oven. There is a lavish separate dining room allowing you to gather your loved ones for a delightful meal.
The TV room offers a 42" screen TV and free Wi-Fi which promises endless entertainment. Not to forget, the property also features an array of children's books and toys to keep your little ones entertained.
Stepping outside, your private oasis awaits. Revel in the pleasures of an expansive garden equipped with a gas BBQ for those perfect family cookouts.
The property provides undercover parking via the carport.
Located a stone's throw away from alluring attractions, anticipants can explore the charm of Leura or venture further into the Blue Mountains - an adventure lover's paradise.
Experience the magical tranquillity that Clanalpine Retreat has to offer with its unique amenities and idyllic location, it invites you to create lasting memories in your home away from home.
Bedding and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed with En-suite containing a shower and toilet
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Bunk beds (4 Single beds)
Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 10 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-27905
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - ALDI
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Safety | Carbon monoxide alarm
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | First Aid Kit
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
- Bunk Bed x 2
Great location close to LeuraPaul Ross - 17th July 2023
Clean and tidy inside. Spacious with several living areas. Excellent central heating. Excellent wifi. Nice enclosed garden front and back
Great accommodationDeborah Watkins - 13th April 2023
Clean, warm, comfortable and spacious. A quiet and handy location
A very relaxing stay with our familyPatricia Robbins - 29th January 2023
Location was great. we loved the large deck area. Beautiful!
We had a lovely stay hereAbby Carr - 2nd October 2022
The house was a great base for us to see all the local attractions. The house is very spacious with lots of room for everyone and the kids loved the big yards to play in. The ducted heating throughout kept the house nice and warm. We could have easily stayed a bit longer as two nights was not enough."