3 Blaxland Avenue, Leura
Coolabah is a contemporary, spacious 4-bedroom residence nestled in a charming locale next to a lush woodland in Leura. This wheelchair-accessible home is thoughtfully designed, with all its living spaces conveniently situated on a single level and adorned with gleaming hardwood floors.
The well-appointed, high-end kitchen boasts modern amenities, including a dishwasher and microwave, making it well-suited for hosting up to 8 guests.
With three distinct living areas, Coolabah offers ample space for everyone to unwind and savor the tranquility of its peaceful surroundings. The patio offers captivating views of the iconic Three Sisters rock formation.
Three of the bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms, providing added convenience and privacy, and there's also a generously sized family bathroom with a luxurious spa bath for your relaxation.
Stay comfortable year-round with the property's central heating and air conditioning systems. If you desire a cozy ambiance, the living room includes an inviting open fireplace (please bring your own firewood).
The Blue Mountains are famous for their extensive network of hiking trails, ranging from easy walks to challenging multi-day treks. Some popular hikes include the National Pass, the Grand Canyon Track, and the Three Sisters Walk or for a more relaxed stay explore the charming town of Leura, known for its boutique shops, galleries, and gardens. Don't miss the Everglades Historic House and Gardens. Scenic World in Katoomba also offers a range of thrilling experiences, including the Scenic Railway, Skyway, and Cableway. These attractions offer breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys.
Experience the beauty and serenity of the Blue Mountains at Coolabah House. Whether you seek a tranquil escape, an adventure in nature, or quality time with loved ones, this holiday home promises a memorable retreat.
Reserve your stay today and let Coolabah House be your gateway to the enchanting Blue Mountains wilderness.
Bedrooms and Bathroom Configuration
Bed 1 = King + ensuite
Bed 2 = queen + ensuite
Bed 3 = queen + ensuite
Bed 4 = 2 singles
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 10 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows .
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-57016
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Bushland View
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 55"
- Kitchen | Coffee Machine - Expresso
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- trundle Bed x 2
The stay was great, property fantastic.Lesley B - 12th November 2023
We were extremely happy with our stay. Six people stayed, can accommodate 2 - 4 more people. We were very impressed with the décor and facilities. Plenty of cooking equipment and crockery and kitchen requirements.
a spacious and well-appointed house in a quiet streetBeth Collins - 22nd October 2023
Our group of 3 couples and 2 singles had plenty of space and each room had an ensuite or separate bathroom. There was a large formal lounge and dining area, a bright sunroom, kitchen dining area and family sitting room so we were spoiled for choice, as 8 of us could sit together or spread out depending on our activities. The kitchen had everything and plenty of room for our own provisions. Outside was a sunny patio and huge elevated deck looking out over bushland. Coolabah House is a great place to stay and explore the Blue Mountains, as it’s a 5 minute drive or 35 min walk from Leura town centre and train (2.5km). Thank you, Team BME