26 Portland Rd, Medlow Bath
Perfecting the art of open plan living and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this light filled haven exudes privacy and French Provincial elegance. Transformed by a complete renovation, it showcases finishes & furnishings of the highest calibre throughout.
There is no internal access to the downstairs bedroom. It is accessed by walking around the left-hand side of the house.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King bed + ensuite with shower and toilet + 55” T.V.
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x King bed
Loft area - 2 x Single beds
Main Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
downstairs has a separate shower and toilet.
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 8 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Comfy seating with a gas log fireplace and 55” T.V.
Kitchen: Open kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, stove/oven, coffee pod machine (L'Or Barista machine), ample cutlery and crockery.
Dining: Open plan with kitchen with seating for 6 people.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub and ironing facilities.
Heating/Cooling: Gas Central heating throughout and ceiling fans in each bedroom.
Home Office: to catch up on work.
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Space for 2 cars
Outdoor Activities: Two outdoor seating areas, one on the front deck and the other with outdoor setting and Gas B.B.Q
Important information regarding the use of the outdoor fire pit:
Only available for use outside of bush fire season and on non-windy days for safety reasons.
The fire pit will be closed starting on 01/09/23 due to dry conditions
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-48982
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Bushland View
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Heated bathroom floor
- Bathroom(s) | Heated towel Rail
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Fireplace screens
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | Netflix
- Indoor Activities | TV - 65"
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | First Aid Kit
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- King Bed x 1
We had a wonderful time!Eunice Tai - 20th July 2023
The house was well laid-out, spacious for 2 families with kids. The kitchen was a pleasure to cook in, had everything we needed and the absolutely beautiful & peaceful surroundings were just a joy to come home to after a day out! Added bonus was the train station so close by!
"Beautiful place, looked just like the photos.Cecilia Croguennec - 16th July 2023
Spacious areas and luxurious bathrooms. Lovely views of trees and big backyard from the dining and lounge areas, plenty of natural light. Very well equipped kitchen, we ate in for all our dinners. Heater wasn't working in 2 of the bedrooms on the first night. Host responded quickly and we were given a replacement heater the day after. Shampoo and conditioner were only provided in 1 of the 3 bathrooms so we had to purchase our own. Otherwise beautiful property and surroundings."
This house is fantastic, feels like a homeHeather Burton - 28th June 2023
Super clean and the fireplace is great for winter. Plenty of board games and activities provided. An abundance of cutlery, pots and dishes. Perfect little getaway.
Our stay at Delamarele was absolutely incredible!Anna Stoka - 22nd April 2023
The home was one of the nicest places we’ve ever stayed in. Every single thing you’d need in a home was thought of. Even down to the new gumboots at the door and the many, many soft blankets strewn about the home in the most plush manner. We felt so looked after being in the gorgeous space. The location was so peaceful and relaxing and we didn’t want to leave so ended up extending our stay. Thank you for providing such a beautiful place for us to stay while we visited our family. It will never be forgotten.
What a gorgeous spot! We will be back :)Sarah McCarron - 14th April 2023
We had such a great stay and Rob from Blue Mountains Escapes made it even better by being so accommodating to our requests. The property itself is stunning, so peaceful and warm. It is also super close to so many gorgeous hikes and only ten min from grocery stores or restaurants. The kitchen is very well stocked though so we made the most of our beautiful cozy home away from home and ate in every night. The kids had a ball too, plenty of space in the yard for them to run around. Definitely recommend!