130 Craigend St, Leura
'Ellengowan' is a grand Blue Mountains estate encompassing more than a hectare of idyllic sprawling grounds and a stately home inspired by classic, timeless architecture, located in Leura, one of the most beautiful villages in the Blue Mountains.
Welcome to 'Ellengowan,' a grand Blue Mountains estate that sprawls across more than a hectare of pristine grounds, featuring a stately home inspired by timeless architecture. Located in Leura, one of the most enchanting villages in the Blue Mountains, this property offers a magnificent blend of elegance and natural beauty.
'Ellengowan' is an embodiment of classic and timeless architectural design, offering an exquisite retreat in one of the Blue Mountains' most beautiful locations.
The property features more than a hectare of sprawling, idyllic grounds, allowing you to immerse yourself in nature's grandeur.
Private and Relaxing, the estate provides an array of relaxing and entertaining spaces, ensuring that you can enjoy your holiday without the need to leave the property.
Its private north-facing rear aspect allows you to embrace the diverse mountain weather, including the use of an outdoor spa. Bask in the sun-soaked outdoor BBQ facility, sipping on a glass of wine while relishing the fresh mountain air. The property seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor spaces, allowing you to make the most of the abundant surroundings. For families, there's a dedicated soccer field where the kids can play and have fun.
During the winter months, kindle one or both open fires, savor a hot chocolate, engage in a game of pool, and watch the mesmerizing mountain mist roll in through the valley. If you feel the urge to venture beyond the estate, explore the Mall in Leura, meander through the charming village, or embark on one of the numerous bushwalks that the Blue Mountains are renowned for.
'Ellengowan' is a haven of tranquility, offering an abundance of activities and leisure, all within a stunning natural setting. Whether you wish to explore the beauty of the Blue Mountains or simply relax and take in the surroundings, this estate has something for everyone. Book your stay now and experience the grandeur of 'Ellengowan.'
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King Bed with ensuite including a walk-in shower, Spa bath and Toilet
Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 5 - 1 x King Bed
Main Bathroom with Bath, Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 6 - 1 x Queen Bed this room is accessed from downstairs but is upstairs with ensuite Shower and Toilet
Bedroom 7 Queen bed
Bathroom with separate shower, Bath and Toilet
Please note although the property can sleep 14 the maximum Guests is 12.
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 6 Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 12 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Free Wifi: YES
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: Double garage
Indoor Activities: Library with over 400 books, a table tennis table
Outdoor Activities: Outdoor Spa, Games Room with pool table
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19966
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Poor
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | Game console
- Indoor Activities | Games Room
- Indoor Activities | Pool table
- Indoor Activities | TV - 75"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ Area
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Outdoor Activities | Spa/Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Parking | Some on premises undercover (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- King Bed x 1
- Bath Spa
- Single Bed x 2
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
All we wanted and moreAnna Pedersen - 28th September 2023
I love the house with multiple areas to hang out and huge beautiful well-kept garden. It was a fabulous stay thank you!
"Beautiful house,Mark - 7th July 2023
Well equipped and appointed. Lovely grounds, kitchen, games room and fireplace with lots of wood. A few issues with the wifi, but the staff were very responsive and fixed it quickly. We had a lovely stay."
Wow, our stay in Ellengowan was truly amazing!Lena - 30th April 2023
The house itself is huge, beautifully clean and inviting. The grounds are endless and immaculately kept. Hosts are responsive and helpful. 10/10 recommend."
"Beautiful escape for a girls weekend away.Erika - 15th January 2023
House was immaculate, very spacious and beautiful furniture. Great location, only 5min drive to Leura town centre for coffee and shopping."
Great property for a large groupBetty - 25th November 2022
We used it for a team off-site and it had plenty of space for the whole team to do joint sessions as well as separate break out zones."
Great house and location. Wish we could have stayed longer!"Sophie - 1st October 2022
"Thanks so much for a wonderful getaway! The house was beautiful and exactly what we hoped for!"