38 Narrow Neck Rd, Katoomba
Escape to the tranquil beauty of the Blue Mountains with a stay at Emerald View. Nestled amidst the stunning natural landscapes, this retreat offers a magnificent vista of the Megalong Valley.
Featuring 3 charming and cozy bedrooms, Emerald View provides ample space for you and your loved ones. No need to worry about parking, as off-street parking is readily available, ensuring a hassle-free arrival.
Immaculate cleanliness and functionality are the hallmarks of this cottage. Step out onto the inviting deck, where you can soak in the mesmerizing views of the mountain range, regardless of the weather, whether it's a sunny day or a gentle rain. Witness the enchanting contrast of sunrise and sunset, painting the sky with a symphony of colors.
Stay effortlessly connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your stay, making it easy to share your vacation experiences with friends and family. For those who love to cook, the fully equipped kitchen awaits, ready for you to whip up your favorite meals.
As the day winds down, snuggle up in the warm embrace of electric blankets, letting the cozy atmosphere wash over you. And rest easy knowing that all linens are provided for your convenience, so you can pack light and travel worry-free.
The convenience continues inside with a well-equipped laundry, complete with an iron and ironing board, to meet all your needs.
At Emerald View, you'll find the perfect blend of modern comfort and breathtaking natural beauty, making it the ideal destination for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday.
Bed 1 = Queen
Bed 2 = Queen
Bed 3 = King Single
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-44100
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Bushland View
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Escarpment Views
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View - Valley Views
- View | Bushland
- View | Escarpment
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- King Single x 1
- Bath Shower Combined
We thoroughly recommend this placeA S - 12th November 2023
A great stay at Emerald View - the house is clean, comfortable, and quiet, with great views. We would happily stay there again.
A beautiful property up high amongst the treesGenelle R - 1st November 2023
Comfortable, clean, tastefully decorated. Lovely outlook.
Great base to explore the Blue MountainsMarina Fowler - 30th September 2023
Great location and views. Well equipped property.
Great Location. Great getaway, no headachesliam hardy - 28th August 2023
The location was amazing, Amenities were a big help. Internet, kitchen facilities, everything stocked. Like moving into a home for a couple of days. Great spot away from the world. Highly recommend Has everything you need, parking, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, internet, TV, Netflix, air con, much better than staying in a traditional hotel/ motel. If you're not a people person or don't like dealing with hotels and other tenants, this is perfect. No check-in desk/ reception, no neighbours or rowdy people around. Just book and good to go.