16 Days Crescent, Blackheath
Nestled in the heart of the mountains, Hearthstone is the perfect haven to tick off every item on your holiday and is set amidst a picturesque bush landscape, cocooned by lush, fragrant gardens, and boasts a leafy bush outlook.
Just a stone's throw away from the awe-inspiring Govetts Leap lookouts and a plethora of scenic bushwalks, Hearthstone is your gateway to a world of natural wonders and family adventures.
With Govetts Leap lookouts and an array of bushwalks right at your doorstep, you'll have a world of outdoor adventures awaiting your exploration. Whether you seek an adrenaline-pumping trek or a leisurely nature walk, Hearthstone caters to your every whim.
This spacious retreat is tailor-made for large groups and family gatherings. Ample room for all your loved ones ensures that everyone can share in the unforgettable memories created during your stay.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed and 1 x Single bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King bed and 1 x Single bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x King Bed
Bathroom 1 - Downstairs - shower and toilet
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 5 - 2 x Single beds
Bathroom 2 - Separate Shower and Bath
Please Note, the Tariff is based on Guests. If you have more than 6 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 12 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Phone reception: there may be weak signal strength with some phone providers.
Lounge Room: Two three-seat sofas and two-seater lounges, with T.V, D.V.D, C.D Stereo, digital set-top box, coffee table, and two side tables
Kitchen: Fully equipped with pots and pans, cooking utensils, cutlery for 10 people, electric oven, microwave/convection oven, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, and toaster.
Dining: Dining suite for 10 people.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, ironing facilities, and outdoor clothesline
Heating: Natural gas central heating.
Pets: Sorry No pets
Parking: Parking for one car on-site and ample off-street parking. There is a garage, but it is for the owners use only
Outdoor Activities: Upstairs Outside Deck - outdoor table and seating for 8 people with BBQ overlooking garden and views. Downstairs Outside Deck - leads off downstairs bedroom 3.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22930
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Bushland View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Fireplace screens
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Children's books and toys
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 40"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Outdoor Activities | Tennis Court
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View - Valley Views
- View | Bushland
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Single Bed x 2
View was lovelyDavid Fleming - 4th October 2023
Exactly what we needed to support our family to attend a Wedding Reception in nearby Blackheath. Great space to chill out together.
Everyone enjoyed their time there.Corey Valente - 28th September 2023
the house was fantastic. everything we needed while there was at our fingertips. definitely worth for some time away with family and friends
Fantastic views from the deck and a really great location for hiking in the mountainsKathleen Hill - 19th September 2023
The kitchen had more dishes and cooking equipment than I've ever seen in a single kitchen. The house was warm the weekend we visited which was nice. WIFI worked really well.
We could happily have stayed longer.ANNICK FOGG - 26th July 2020
Perfect house for a large gathering. We could happily have stayed longer. Being in winter, the central heating was extremely appreciated.
Fabulous girls weekendJulie Long - 22nd July 2018
We had a fabulous girls weekend staying in this lovely house which has a beautiful outlook and is conveniently located near Govett's Leap lookout and bush walks, A well equipped kitchen and a huge amount of space for lounging and entertaining a large group,
Very ComfortableRhonda Wannan - 2nd April 2018
The house was very comfortable. Six adults enjoyed meal preparation in the full sized kitchen. Inclusion of places to hang towels would be helpful (hooks or rails on back of doors or bathroom walls).
Hearthstone is a fabulous propertyHeidi Zimmer - 30th January 2017
Hearthstone is a fabulous property - plenty of space for a large group, multiple good sized bedrooms, huge living and dining area, well equipped (large) kitchen ... and the location near Govetts Leap means that there are plenty of excellent bushwalks in walking distance.
We loved the houseNoni Dickson - 16th January 2016
We loved the house. We couldn't get the aircon to work- probably just our stupidity but would have liked it on one particularly hot day.
ExcellentPhillip Edney - 9th January 2016
Excellent stay as always.