In the Blue
23 Neate Avenue, Blackheath
Filled with light and character, complete with slow combustion fire, the property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is an easy walk to the cafes and restaurants of Blackheath. The kitchen, lounge and large undercover deck area overlooks the bush garden backdrop. A getaway you will want to return to!
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Main Bathroom with Bath, Shower over bath
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows .
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Room: The lounge is part of the opened planned area to the kitchen, has a double sofa plus a 3-seater sofa, large wooden coffee table, antique dresser and a slow combustion fireplace.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven with microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster.
Dining: The kitchen has a bench big enough for dining which has a lovely aspect to the garden.
Laundry: Washing machine
Heating: Slow Combustion fireplace and an oil filled column radiator. Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations
Pets: Sorry no pets allowed
Parking: One car off road and ample on road parking.
Outdoor Activities: Outdoor table and chairs and patio seating on deck and gas B.B.Q.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-24964
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Dedicated workspace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Lounge Room | with soft setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bath Shower Combined
"Very clean and a quiet locationPeta Schaffer - 16th July 2023
Need to byo most things. We love staying in Blackheath, Close to everything in the blue mountains and lovely Blackheath village."
Very professional and helpful serviceLeanne Michele - 19th July 2020
Very professional and helpful service throughout the booking process and during my stay. Information provided was accurate and extremely relevant to my situation. Thank you so much. I look forward to booking with you again and continuing my explorations of the area. Kindest regards, Leanne
Perfect for a coupleLinda Rodriguez - 31st May 2020
Lovely little cottage, close to great bushwalks in a quiet part of Blackheath. Perfect for couples. Loved the fireplace and the bath.
Wonderful timeRoberta Buchanan - 19th July 2019
Had a wonderful time - loved every minute!
Great for a winter weekend getawayPaul Fenwick - 2nd June 2019
Great for a winter weekend getaway.
We will be backTim Tankard - 1st October 2018
Our stay was incredible and we loved every minute of it!! Absolutely perfect and couldn’t have asked for anything more!
Second time we've stayedEdith Marteau - 13th August 2017
fantastic location and very quiet.this is the second time we have stayed in the property and we will definitely like to come back
Highly recommedMaree Pindar - 29th May 2017
Lovely Accommodation, relaxing, comfortable. Loved the amazing surroundings. Highly recommended.
Perfect romantic escapeAjay Singh - 1st May 2017
The perfect romantic escape! The photos do no justice to how amazing and luxurious, whilst not breaking the bank, the property is perfect!
Friendly and professional serviceLyle Paul - 21st October 2016
Great holiday and enjoyed the very friendly and professional service and property.