262 Leura Mall, Leura
Little Pomander, a wonderfully renovated 1903 three-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage offering a tranquil and private experience in the desirable area of Leura. You'll love the convenience of being able to meander to nearby cafes, restaurants, shops and the train station, as well as being minutes away from spectacular bush walks, lookouts and views. This classical Blue Mountains cottage features central gas heating, lofty ceilings, rich timber floorboards and a gas log fireplace for those cosy nights or days spent indoors. The large back deck offers a picturesque view of the private garden and is accessed through French doors, perfect for enjoying the fresh air and even a private picnic in the garden.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 – 1 x Queen bed and sunroom for an extra bit of privacy
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single beds
Bathroom 1 Spa bath and separate shower
Bathroom 2 with a shower and toilet
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 6 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Beds & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows and electric blankets also included on the two queen beds only.
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: Yes
Lounge Rm: Cozy lounge room with Smart TV and a gas log fireplace.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
Dining: Separate dining room
Laundry: Separate laundry off back deck with washing machine and dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
Heating/Cooling: Gas Central Heating and a Gas Log fireplace
Pets: Strictly No pets allowed
Parking: No off-street parking, but ample street parking.
Indoor Activities: Smart TV able to stream Netflix.
Outdoor Activities: Outdoor setting overlooking a well-kept garden.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-47603
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Heated towel Rail
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Porta-Cot
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | approx. House Built Circa 1900 - 1905
- General Info | approx. House Size 110 - 129 m2
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Last Renovation 2016 - 2026
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Portable Fans
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | Netflix
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | High chair
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | First Aid Kit
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Bath Spa
The house was beautifully appointed and had everything we neededKim P - 21st November 2023
Myself, daughter and daughter in law loved our getaway, particularly as both women are always so busy and never take the time out for themselves. They both looked very tired and in need of a break from their families, so when I suggested I take them away for the weekend they jumped at the chance. Thank you for making our weekend so relaxing and enjoyable.
Enjoyed our first time visit to Leura very muchRoslyn W - 17th November 2023
Location of house excellent, house was very clean and spacious, plenty of crockery, glassware, etc. Not enough coffee pods for 4 people for 4 nights. Beautiful outdoor area and garden at back of house.
A lovely cottage in a great locationNatalie W - 9th November 2023
The location was excellent and walkable up to Leura High Street. Nice touches were the Nespresso coffee machine and capsules and electric blankets on the bed as it was a cold and very wet weekend.
Great place!Carol Pile - 23rd October 2023
Beautiful Garden and excellent location
Great locationTina Koutsoullis - 2nd October 2023
Comfortable, spacious and clean. Thanks 😊
"We had a fabulous timeCatherine - 14th July 2023
Such a beautiful cottage and a great location .We will definitely be return"
Would definitely recommend!"Octavia - 1st May 2023
Loved our stay! The house was so clean, in a great location and had everything we needed for our weekend getaway.
"Thanks for a great stay"Andrew - 16th April 2023
"Lovely cottage that has everything you need for a family holiday. It is characterful home that is well appointed with a large garden. It is close enough to Leura village to provide easy access to cafes and shops etc but far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. My family of four had a great week here."