2 St Elmo Ave, Blackheath
Perfectly located to experience the wonders of the Blue Mountains National Park, including the Grose Valley, Megalong Valley, Govetts Gorge, Hanging Rock and Baltzer Lookout.
The house has a bright atmosphere with big windows all round. You can either relax on the large deck on a balmy summers evening overlooking the Ridge or enjoy a roaring fireplace on a cold wintry night.
The cottage offers a tranquil oasis, hidden in a delightful pocket of Blackheath Village. A place to retreat to and breath the fresh Mountain air, the perfect place to keep all to yourself or share with family and friends. Enjoy the all weather alfresco entertaining area and wrap around verandah overlooking the natural setting.
Blackheath has great dining options with restaurants, jazz bars and pubs with beer gardens where you can often enjoy music. You can also pamper yourself at the local shops and enjoy the delights of the fortnightly farmers markets, antique and gift shops. Enjoy tea and scones at the nearby Rhododendron Gardens in Spring.
The house is:
2 minute drive or 20 minute walk to the shops, restaurants and amenities
10 minute drive to Katoomba or Mt Victoria in the other direction
5 minute drive to the beautiful Hydro Magestic
convenient local bus stop out the front that takes you to various places such as the shops, Blackheath Tourist Information and Katoomba
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen bed
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas / blankets pillows
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, laundry including washing machine and ironing facilities. Wood fireplace in lounge room, electric heaters in the bedrooms. Ample on street parking.
Strictly no pets allowed.
For further details please see the list of amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-55763
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Garden View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathroom(s) | Spa Bath
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Children Allowed
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood supplied June-July-August only
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | TV - 44"
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
I highly recommend Maggie's Nest for an enjoyable Blue Mountains getaway!Julie O'Connor - 12th October 2023
Maggie's Nest is a two bedroom cottage in a natural bush setting. The bedrooms each have a view of the garden and local bushland. They are light and airy and the beds are very comfortable. The open plan kitchen and dining area with the wrap-around verandah is a great place to entertain friends, bird watch or to enjoy indoor/outdoor meals. The cottage is close to bush walks and accessible to Blackheath shops and music venues.