147 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath
Pine Lodge is a delightful, warm and cosy cottage with period features, oodles of charm and lovely sunny outlook. Nestled within established cool climate gardens, the property overlooks the Parklands Estate providing a stunning European forest outlook. Freshly renovated by its Tasmanian and Scottish owners who are simply in love with the Blue Mountains and all the wonderful delights and adventures it has to offer, they can’t wait to share the gorgeous Pine Lodge with you!
Blackheath is a delightful village with wonderful cafes, two local pubs, a golf club for visitors and locals alike, galleries, and markets. It's also surrounded by some of the most spectacular wilderness and jaw-dropping lookouts in the Blue Mountains National Park, such as Govetts Leap, which offers panoramic views of the densely wooded Grose Valley. Location does not get much better than this - a 10-minute walk to Blackheath village, a 15-minute walk to Blackheath station, and a 15-minute walk to the stunning Govett's Leap lookout, among many other National Park wonders.
The two-bedroom cottage has a separate dining room with seating for six looking out of a large corner window facing two directions plus a cosy lounge room featuring a gas log fireplace. With gas central heating & cooling, you’ll be warm in winter and cool in summer. The master bedroom has a king bed, and the second bedroom has a double bed, maximum guests is 4.
Outdoor BBQ facilities facing a gorgeous country garden complete this mountain escape experience.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double Bed
Separate Bathroom with shower and toilet
Extra Toilet in Laundry Shed (outside)
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Room: Comfortable lounges with gas log fireplace.
Kitchen: Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, electric oven & cooktop and plenty of crockery, glassware and cutlery.
Dining: Separate dining area is located in the front corner of the house with a great outlook and has seating for 6 people.
Laundry: Separate building has a laundry with washing machine and dryer and additional toilet.
Heating: Gas Central Heating throughout and Reverse Cycle Air conditioning in the lounge and bedrooms.
Pets: Pets are not allowed
Parking: Parking on street for 2 cars (no off-street parking available)
Outdoor Activities: Portable Weber BBQ
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-37326
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with Bushland View
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Separate Dining Room
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Air Conditioning
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Electric (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Central Heating - Gas (ducted)
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Log Fireplace
- Heating/Cooling | Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 32"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - ALDI
- Kitchen | Coffee Pod Machine - Nespresso
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking | No parking on property and limited On street Parking
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- King Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
"Thanks so much guys for the great stay and top little property.Ben Sippel - 16th July 2023
"An amazing stay in an amazing location. A nice morning walk to the town centre. Young kids were well entertained and contained. Happy to book again."