Stableford Lodge Blackheath
52 Brightlands Avenue, Blackheath
Welcome to Stableford Lodge Blackheath, an idyllic holiday home located in the heart of Blackheath, NSW. This holiday home is the perfect blend of comfort and cosiness, offering stunning views of the renowned Blackheath Golf Course.
This spacious home has three bedrooms, each with cosy electric blankets, extra pillows and blankets, as well as wardrobes. Each room has quality linens and towels, ensuring a comfortable stay for up to six guests. There are two bathrooms on the property, one with a bathtub, shower, and toilet, and the other with a shower and toilet. In addition, there is a half bathroom off the living room.
The shared space boasts a cosy fireplace and a seamless blend of dining, cooking, and lounging areas. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, including a cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with a freezer, and all necessary cooking basics and utensils. Meanwhile, the homey living area offers a 42" TV, DVD player, and a library of books and DVDs for your entertainment. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property.
Step outside to the sprawling balcony, deck, or patio. Whether you're entertaining with the BBQ facilities or simply enjoying the panoramic views, the outdoor setting provides pure delight. Although the lush garden is not fenced, it offers a splendid space to relish some outdoor activities.
Stableford Lodge Blackheath is much more than a holiday home – it's a place where priceless memories are made. So, take out the key from the keybox, step inside this remarkable place, relax and enjoy the features and views it offers. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single beds
Main Bathroom - Bath, separate shower, toilet
Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Single beds with Ensuite containing a Shower and toilet.
Powder Room with an additional toilet is off the lounge room
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 6 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows .
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Large lounge room with comfortable seating, an open fireplace, D.V.D and Flat screen T.V.
Kitchen: Oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster
Dining: Dining area table with seating for six.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, clothes airer and ironing facilities.
Heating: Natural gas heaters, electric heaters and an open fireplace.
- Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations*
Pets: Sorry no pets
Parking: Ample off and on street parking
Outdoor Activities: A beautiful north facing deck with outdoor furniture.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22965
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | Looking over Blackheath Golf Course
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Hair dryer
- Bathrooms | Separate Shower
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Multi Level Home with stairs
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Security cameras on property (outside)
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- General Info | Wheelchair In-Accessible
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Firewood NOT supplied
- Heating/Cooling | Gas Heaters
- Heating/Cooling | Open Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Area with Outdoor setting
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets - Strictly No Pets
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- View | Blackheath Golf Course
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- King Single x 2
Lovely viewJan Heys - 18th October 2020
This place has everything you need and a lovely view to boot.
Better than the picturesMatthew Rylands - 5th October 2020
We all had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. The house was perfect and better than the pictures on the website. My only complaint is it looks like we can’t book the same house next April!
Would not hesitate to recommendFaye Masters - 28th June 2020
The property is very homely and comfortable.Everything at this property was good ,would not hesitate to recommend this property and would stay there again.
Great place to stayLinda Smith - 12th January 2019
Great place to stay. The table tennis table was a bonus which the kids loved!
Booking process very easyKay Southall - 10th September 2018
We have used Blue Mountains Escapes several times over four different properties and have found the properties excellent and the booking process very easy. Picking up and returning keys is easy and staff always helpful and friendly .
Totally enjoyedGarry Neville - 5th January 2018
Totally enjoyed staying at stableford.
Spectacular outlook and viewJanelle Chruszcz - 18th September 2017
We were a large family staying at Stableford and it satisfied all expectations. A beautiful home with all luxuries of a lived in home. Spectacular outlook and view, a log fire and heating to keep the house warm and an open layout to enjoy entertaining and beautifully well kept grounds.
Beautiful, clean, well appointed houseJenny Deacon - 16th July 2017
This was a beautiful, clean, well appointed house with great views over the golf course. Everything we needed was supplied and kept us very cosy with ample heating and a lovely wood fireplace.
Excellent property.Maree Campbell - 7th July 2017
Excellent property. Lovely bright property and great winter sun and outlook. Well stocked kitchen with crockery, pans etc. Great layout with two bedrooms upstairs. Bonus to have linen provided