92 Cascade St, Katoomba
Enjoy this cosy mountain retreat with a stunning bushland outlook from this three-bedroom property that features timber flooring throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom. It is located in South Katoomba is 11 mins walk to the bottom of Katoomba St close to shops and bush walks including the iconic Three Sisters lookout.
The modern kitchen with stainless steel freestanding gas cooking and brand new bathroom with frameless glass shower over bath are both immaculately presented.
Please be mindful this is a non-shedding pet friendly property. If your pet sheds an excessive amount of fur, this could affect future guests health and may require a deep clean of the property at an extra cost.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configuration
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen bed
Bathroom with shower over bath | toilet
Please Note, the Tariff is based on 4 Guests. If you have more than 4 staying, please enter the correct number to get the correct Tariff. Maximum 6 Guests.
All long weekends are a minimum 3-night stay, all public holidays are charged at the Weekend Tariff and Easter is a minimum 4-night stay.
Good to know
Bedding & Linen:
All beds will be made with quality linen before your arrival. Bath towels including bathmats and hand towels are also provided along with tea towels for the kitchen. Doonas/blankets pillows
Access: Entire Property
Free Wifi: YES
Lounge Rm: Lounge room with comfortable seating, and a slow combustion fireplace, T.V. & D.V.D.
Kitchen: Combined Oven and Stove top, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and toaster
Dining: Dining area table with seating for six.
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, laundry tub, clothes airer and ironing facilities.
Heating: Natural gas heating, electric heaters and an open fireplace
Wood is not supplied - supplies can be purchased from the local service stations
Parking: Off street parking for one car and ample on street parking
Pet friendly: Only one pet under 20kg that is non-shedding and cannot be left unattended at the accommodation is permitted.
Indoor Activities: Sonos Sound System, Apple T.V.
Outdoor Activities: A beautiful north facing deck with outdoor furniture.
For further details please see the list of Amenities below.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-37738
- Balcony/Deck/Patio | with BBQ
- Bathroom(s) | Amenities Provided
- Bathroom(s) | Bath Tub
- Bathroom(s) | Heated towel Rail
- Bathrooms | Shower over Bath
- Bedroom(s) | All Linen & Towels included
- Bedroom(s) | Electric Blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Extra pillows and blankets
- Bedroom(s) | Hangers
- Bedroom(s) | Wardrobe
- Dining | Combined Kitchen and Dining area
- General Info | Hot water
- General Info | Long-term stays allowed
- General Info | Luggage drop-off allowed
- General Info | Mobile Phone Coverage - Good
- General Info | Private entrance
- General Info | Self check-in
- General Info | Single Level Home
- General Info | Single Level Home with entrance stairs
- General Info | Smoking Not allowed
- General Info | Stand alone property
- Heating/Cooling | Electric Heaters (portable)
- Heating/Cooling | Slow Combustion Wood Fireplace
- Indoor Activities | Books
- Indoor Activities | DVD Library
- Indoor Activities | DVD Player
- Indoor Activities | Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Activities | TV - 42"
- Kitchen | Coffee Plunger
- Kitchen | Cook Top and Oven
- Kitchen | Cooking basics
- Kitchen | Dishwasher
- Kitchen | Fully equipped with Cutlery and Dishes
- Kitchen | Kettle/Jug
- Kitchen | Microwave Oven
- Kitchen | Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kitchen | Toaster
- Laundry | Clothes Dryer
- Laundry | Ironing Facilities
- Laundry | Washing machine
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Fully fenced
- Outdoor Activities | Backyard Not fenced
- Outdoor Activities | BBQ - Gas
- Outdoor Activities | Garden
- Parking - ample on street parking (free)
- Parking | On premises Parking (free)
- Pets | Well behaved Pet allowed
- Pets allowed
- Safety | Fire Blanket
- Safety | Fire extinguisher
- Safety | Smoke alarm
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Bath Shower Combined
"Thank you for such a hassle-free process and your clear communication!"Tsz Ying Yau - 2nd August 2023
Excellent place and location. We thoroughly enjoyed the backyard (especially our dog!). The whole process from booking, to check-in, to check-out was smooth and easy. Highly recommend for a hassle free stay. Thank you!"
Highly recommend."Wendy Nixon - 16th July 2023
Beautiful property in the heart of Katoomba. Wonderful family holiday. Great amenities.
Great size garden. fully fencedAngela - 9th July 2023
"The property is well located with a fully equipped kitchen. The heaters, portable radiators and a log burner came in very handy for the cold evenings."